Monday, March 31, 2008

Why I Love Holy Tea

Dr Miller's Holy Tea - 1 Month Supply
I've always been a big believer in detoxing but many products or programs are harsh or complicated. I've never been into starving myself or living on fruit juices for several days.

I discovered Holy Tea through a friend who sent me a sample. Holy Tea is a safe, natural detox tea that you can drink every day
. The sample pack is 2 teabags and makes a week's worth of Holy Tea. I brewed it up and drank it according to the directions. Much to my surprise, after the week had gone by I'd lost about 2 lbs, most of it in the stomach area. After eating way too much Easter candy the preceding weekend, that detox felt good!

I try to keep the excess sugar out of my diet most of the time because I have had problems with Candida Yeast in the past. I think detox is really important for keeping the toxins and wastes cleaned out of my body so I don't end up with diseases like cancer in the future.

After my first week on Holy Tea, I felt lighter and cleaner inside and had more energy. 



You can even order a week's supply of Holy Tea from Amazon.com The sample size is 2 tea bags, which lasts a full week. Once you try Holy Tea, you'll be amazed at how much better you feel.

Try a one month's supply from Amazon. Free shipping for your holy tea order.

No comments: