Immune Booster Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
1 cup fresh orange or pineapple juice
1 cup Green Tea to detox wastes, viruses and bad bacteria
1 cup strawberries, use fresh or frozen
1 cup vanilla yogurt-preferably low fat
1/4 cup almond butter
1 Scoop of Nuriche for a powerful boost of antioxidants
1-2 TBS spirulina powder
Set your blender on high speed and blend until smooth.
Spirulina gives energy a boost and it promotes cellular health. It's rich in antioxidants, vitamin B12 and iron, plus other great nutrients in easily absorbable form. Boosts energy and promotes good cellular health.
Fruit Smoothie Recipe - Peach Soy Smoothie
one cup peaches fresh or frozen
1 cup Green Tea
1 scoop of Nuriche
6 ounces tofu
1 TBS flax seed meal-preferably freshly ground
Blend all ingredients until they are smooth.
Flax seed contains beneficial omega 3 oils to protect the heart and soy helps increase your bone density.
Try these other options to boost health and energy. Use whatever strikes your fancy or change them every day!
- add a dash of cinnamon to help regulate blood sugar and help lower cholesterol
- Coconut oil
- add one dropper of ginseng extract for energy
- add one dropper of Astragalus as an immune system booster
- add one dropper of gingko to boost brain power
- add one dropper of dandelion extract for cleansing the systems of the body
- add 1/4 cup black cherry extract for joint health
- add 1/8 cup long cooking oatmeal for nerve health
- add one dropper of Echinacea extract if you feel like you're getting a cold or flu.
- add one banana for potassium-necessary for heart health and supports muscle and nerve health