- Astragalus - this immune boosting herb is safe for daily use. Add a dropperful of astragalus extract to your daily smoothie or to juice to help increase immunity.
- Get plenty of Vitamin C and flax seed oil
- Drink lots of water to keep your system flushed of impurities, germs, bacteria and toxins.
- Add fresh, crushed garlic to your daily diet to increase immunity. Crush and let it set for 5 minutes to release the immune boosting oils.
- Get plenty of sleep!
- Keep elderberry extract and echinacea on hand to take at the first sign of cold and flu.
- Do deep breathing and try to relax - stress tears down the immune system and leaves you vulnerable to illness and disease.
Make these delicious recipes to increase your immunity to illness. Tzadziki or fresh garlic dip, warm lemonade and ginger tea all help keep you healthy during flu season.
See the rest of our 100 Healthy Living Tips - More are added daily.