Thursday, November 19, 2009

Confused about the Healthiest Cookware?


Did you know that Pyrex glass cookware can literally break into a million small pieces with just ordinary use? This happened to me. I had a beautiful baked pork chop dish, complete with potatoes and gravy in a Pyrex 9x12 inch glass baking dish and, when I pulled it out of the oven, the pan shattered, spilling hot gravy all over my kitchen, ruining dinner!

Don't let this happen to you!

Aluminum cookware is unsafe because aluminum has been linked to Alzheimer's and stainless steel can also cause illness and allergies. Teflon cookware gives off toxic fumes.

So what is the best cookware and the healthiest? I love Dr. Mercola's healthy ceramic cookware. Visit this link and find lots of information about healthy and unhealthy cookware. You can also purchase some Mercola healthy ceramic cookware to help safeguard the health of your family. Buy sets or individual pans and baking dishes.

No comments: