Why do you need a detox for health and weightloss?
Every day we ingest toxins from the environment, plus more from the food we eat - like artificial preservatives, sweeteners and chemicals. At holiday time, it gets even worse as many people think "It's only once a year and I can't pass up all these holiday goodies." All this holiday excess gets trapped in your system, your liver and digestive system has to work extra hard, trying to cleanse and neutralize the harmful toxins from your body.
Do you feel bloated?
Are you suffering from headaches?
Have you been sick over the holiday with colds or even the flu?
How do you detox and cleanse?
It isn't as hard as you think to detox and cleanse your body of unwanted toxins.
- Drink Cleansing Teas
- Eat Cleansing Foods
- Exercise so that you break a sweat
- Get plenty of sleep - Your body naturally cleanses itself while you sleep - which helps you keep your weight down.
- Take a quality digestive enzyme This alone can help you increase energy and feel better.
1. Fat Flush for Life: The Year-Round Super Detox Plan to Boost Your Metabolism and Keep the Weight Off Permanently
2. The New Detox Diet: The Complete Guide for Lifelong Vitality With Recipes, Menus, and Detox Plans
3. The Complete Superfoods Cookbook: Dishes and Drinks for Energy, Detoxing and Healing
I've made cleansing a way of life by taking digestive enzymes, drinking detox teas and eating lots of fruits and veggies. Once you begin cleansing regularly, you'll feel more energetic, you can think more clearly and your body feels great with less arthritis and joint pain. You also have the comfort of knowing your health is improved and you are less likely to have a poorly operating immune system. This in turn helps protect you from minor illnesses like colds or more serious, life threatening illnesses, like cancer.
Especially at this time of year when everyone is making New Year's Resolutions, shouldn't one of your resolutions for 2010 be better health and a healthier lifestyle?
For more healthy weightloss tips, visit my website Path2HealthyLiving.com