Thursday, February 4, 2010

Where to Buy Cherry Juice Concentrate

The benefits of cherry juice have been in the news lately. Some health benefits include lowering blood sugar and reducing inflammation in the body. Cherry Juice is gaining a reputation as a natural remedy for arthritis and joint pain. My sister suffers from joint pain due to osteoarthritis and she was surprised that, once she started taking cherry juice concentrate capsules, her joint pain decreased. I decided to give it a try as well.

My daughter has also used cherry juice concentrate juice to help with post workout muscle pains. The concentrated cherry juice helped her muscles recover much quicker. If you need an after work-out pick-me-up that will help sooth sore muscles, drink a small glass of black or tart cherry juice.

It's easy to buy a bottle of cherry juice concentrate capsules and take them daily, or you can buy cherry juice in liquid form and drink it or add it to your daily smoothie.

For pure cherry juice to drink, I like Lakewood PURE Black Cherry Juice, 32-Ounce Bottles. A pack of 6 bottles is available on Amazon for about $32, with free shipping, which is much cheaper than purchasing cherry juice in stores. I add this delicious black cherry juice to my morning smoothie or drink it after exercise.

I also like to take these Botanic Choice Tart Cherry Capsules, which are available at Amazon too.

Both of these convenient cherry juice products are available for free shipping, which can save you a lot.


Read more about the Benefits of Cherry Juice.

Looking for Cherry Juice Recipes? Try this delicious Cherry Salad.

Find other natural and alternative treatments for Arthritis at Arthritis Today or subscribe to Arthritis Today Magazine for as little as $7.95 a year.

 
Drinking cherry juice or taking cherry juice concentrate capsules has many health benefits and it's a simple and cost effective if you know where to buy it.

2 comments:

Wilma Lee said...

I really like reading your blog...very informative. I buy my cherry juice from Traverse Bay Farms. They also offer tart cherry capsules. The reason I like buying from them is they specialize only in super fruit products including tart cherry and they really know their stuff. They also offer a free book on how tart cherries help relief arthritis pain. Here is link if you want to download the free tart cherry book www.traversebayfarms.com

Ntxwriter said...

Thanks so much for the info! I've used Traverse Bay Farms also.