Monday, March 31, 2008

Detox for Weight Loss, Clear Skin, More Energy

For several years I've tried to limit the toxins I take into my body. I eat organic food, I use organic skin and body care products and I drink lots of water to keep my body toxin free. One other important thing I added recently is a safe, natural detox to keep my body running smoothly.

In the past I tried detox plans like the cabbage diet, the lemonade diet and a couple detox products. They were very harsh and after a day or so, I couldn't stick with them. I knew detox was important but these methods just didn't work for me. If you're like me, safe, natural means are much more appealing.

A friend sent me some information on the Holy Tea Club. Holy Tea is a safe, natural detox tea that you drink every day. The literature said Holy Tea could aid weight loss, especially in the belly area, increase energy, help clear up your skin, help digestive problems like acid reflux and irritable bowel syndrome and much more. My friend sent me 2 bags of tea, which is a week's supply and I decided to try it.

Try a week's supply of Holy Tea

After nearly a week on Holy Tea, I have actually lost 2 lbs and I feel cleaner and lighter. I know I've eliminated A LOT of wastes from my body and feel more energetic-despite the daylight savings time change! (my husband keeps telling me it's all in my head that the time change is bothersome but I know differently).

I was so impressed with Holy Tea that I joined the "Holy Tea Club" which meant that I'll get my month's supply each month at a discount and with free shipping. Then I'll always have my supply on hand and won't have to remember to order.

Holy Tea is made up of safe, natural herbs which are gentle to the system and can be used every day.

If you suffer from lack of energy, skin problems like acne or rosacea, irritable bowel syndrome or allergies of any sort, I'd recommend at least trying Holy Tea. You can order a week's supply to try it. If you do try it, start out slow until you know how your body will react. It only makes sense that all of these conditions can be improved by removing toxins and wastes from your body.

If you're looking for a great home business that will help a lot of people, you might look into Holy Tea. You get a free website when you sign up for the auto-ship plan so it's there for you to promote if you want to.

Read More about Holy Tea

Read more about why Detox is Important for Health & Wellness

Would you like a subscription to To Your Health! or to request more information?


No comments: