Have you ever sat down in the evening to watch TV and suddenly you feel like you have to move your legs? Or you get into bed, all sleepy and tired, and you get that same insistent urge to move deep down in your legs? You might even have pain and prickling in your legs that causes discomfort. The only thing that makes that feeling go away is to move or get up and walk around. Chances are, you have Restless Leg Syndrome.
I've had this off and on for years and it can be frustrating and irritating. I didn't even know it had a name until someone invented a drug for "Restless Leg Syndrome." This "syndrome," RLS, actually affects 10% of the population and some don't even realize they have it or that there are things they can do to make it better.
Nobody really knows what causes RLS, but there are some natural things that can help, or get rid of, the problem.
1. You might have an iron deficiency. I tried some iron supplements that were easy on the stomach and this seemed to help.
2. Folic Acid deficiency - I was already taking folic acid so this didn't help me, but it might help you.
3. Start going for walks during the day and do stretches in the evening before bed. This was very helpful to me. I was already a dedicated walker but doing yoga stretches in the evening really helped.
4. Try meditation or deep breathing to relax.
5. Try Nature's Inventory Night Time Leg Calm. This is a miraculous essential oil that you rub onto your back, at the base of your spine. This wellness oil worked wonders for me. I also use Nature's Inventory Sleep Aid Oil every night and I sleep like a rock now, whereas I used to wake up several times a night. These are totally natural essential oils that work great on all sorts of things.
If you'd like to order Nature's Inventory Night Time Leg Calm, put HD10 into the promo code area and receive a 10% discount on your entire order. Remember too, orders over $35 automatically receive free shipping.
There are drugs out there you can take but why risk the side effects when there are natural things you can try. If you are worried about it, check your RLS out with a doctor to make sure there is no serious underlying condition like a thyroid problem, but chances are, you can find relief with the natural remedies above.
For more information on essential oils and more on Nature's Inventory specials and sales, click here.