Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Looking for a Natural Allergy Remedy? Try Nature's Inventory Allergy Relief Oil

I love spring with colorful flowers appearing in yards and trees leafing out but spring is also allergy time. Itchy, watery eyes, itchy nose and sinus headaches all come with the beauty of spring for me and for most people I know.

I hate taking medications so gave up over the counter allergy pills long ago. They made my heart race and I felt groggy and out of sorts so I started searching for natural remedies and found Nature's Inventory.

Nature's Inventory has an Allergy Relief Wellness Oil that works great. It helps to reduce itchy, watery eyes and that
headachy feeling with no side effects. It also helps to reduce congestion and you don't feel drowsy. Plus, Nature's Inventory Allergy Relief Oil is safe for kids over 2 years.

All of Nature's Inventory essential oils are safe, natural remedies. They are:
  • Certified Vegan
  • Gentle, safe and effective
  • No drug interactions
  • No side effects
  • Non habit forming
  • No animal testing
  • No synthetic ingredients
  • No petroleum based ingredients
Right now the Allergy Relief Wellness Oil is on sale for $12.95 AND if you go to my website and put in the discount code HD10 when you check out, you get an additional 10% discount. Remember too that there is always free shipping on orders over $35.

Just go to Nature's Inventory and click on Order products. Allergy Relief Oil is under "specials" in the menu or click on "Wellness Oils - A-Z"

No comments: