- Dr. Richard Cutler, former Director of the National Institute of Aging, Washington.
We would all like to stay young. Not only young but, just as important, healthy. Imagine growing older but retaining your vigor, energy levels, mental focus and overall health as the years go by. No cancer or heart disease or any of the so-called age-related diseases.
Do you need more antioxidants? Here's what they can do for you:
Antioxidants protect our cells from free radicals, the harmful oxygen molecules formed in our cells from exposure to the toxins in our environment, plus habits like smoking, drinking alcohol, or being stressed out. These free radicals damage cells and result in:
- wrinkles and sagging, aging skin
- rheumatoid arthritis
- aging of our bodies
Fruits and veggies are the best source of healthy antioxidants. I know you've heard that getting 5-9 servings of fruits and veggies is important - now you know why! Supplements like vitamin e and C are also antioxidants and can be added to your diet.
Here's one very easy way to get your daily dose of antioxidants - Beyond Berries by UriLife. Many of these berries, like Pomegranate, blueberries and acai are on every Superfood list. Here's a list of the berries that Beyond Berries contains in each inexpensive packet:
- POMEGRANATE - Has 3X the antioxidant ability of green tea and a substantial amount of potassium, polyphenols, fiber, Vitamin C & Niacin.
- BILBERRY -Has outstanding antioxidant properties. Rich in vitamins C & A.
- RASPBERRY -Rich in anthocyanin antioxidants and phytochemicals: ellagic, coumaric & ferulic acid. Contains fiber, calcium, manganese, enzymes, vitamins A, B, C, E, & folic acid.
- PURPLE GRAPE - Contains over 12 antioxidants including polyphenols, quercetin, resveratrol & proanthocyanidin flavanoids. Contains Vitamin C, K, quercetin, manganese, fiber & potassium.
- ELDERBERRY - Rich in nutrients, polyphenols, antioxidants, amino acids, flavanoids, tannins & carotenoids.
- CRANBERRY - Rich in potent antioxidants - polyphenols, procyanidins & resveratrol. High in Vitamin C & dietary fiber.
- STRAWBERRY - Excellent source of antioxidants & phenols. Contains vitamins B, C & K, manganese, potassium, iodine, magnesium, copper & omega-3 fatty acids.
- APPLE - Provides vitamin C, B, iron, magnesium, calcium, zinc, potassium, folic acid & fiber.
- NONI FRUIT - Contains Vitamins A, B, C & E, amino acids, calcium, linoleic acid, selenium, xeroinine & proxeronine.
- MANGOSTEEN - High in antioxidants, potassium & Vitamin C.
- WOLFBERRY – GOJI - Extraordinary antioxidant & nutrient value. Contains polysaccharides, 18 amino acids, 21 trace minerals, 6 essential fatty acids, flavanoids, Vitamins B1, B2, B6 & E, with 5X more Vitamin C than oranges & more Beta Carotene than carrots.
- ACAI BERRY - Provides a complete range of vitamins, minerals, trace minerals, plant sterols, essential fatty acids & essential amino acids. Contains fiber, protein and over 16 antioxidants & phytonutrients. Rich source of flavanoids including anthocyanins & proanthocyanidins. A super-antioxidant with an incredibly high ORAC value.
- BLACK CURRANT - Rich source of antioxidants & essential fatty acids. Provides iron, phosphorus, potassium, calcium and Vitamins A, E, B1, B2, B3 & B6, and 3X more Vitamin C than oranges.
- BLACKBERRY - High antioxidant/ORAC value. Contains Vitamin C, E, calcium, folic acid, potassium, iron, anthocyanins, enzymes, ellagic acid & fiber.
- BLUEBERRY - Provides high antioxidant values. Contains vitamins A, C & E, resveratrol, zinc, potassium, iron, calcium, magnesium & fiber.
To Try a Sample Click Here
Each Serving of Beyond Berries Powder Provides:
- 15 Antioxidant Concentrated Rich Fruits & Berries
- 83+ Active Enzymes and Full Spectrum Fulvic Mineral Blend
- 22 Strains of Resilient Living Probiotics
- 1000’s of naturally occurring phytonutrients
- Does not contain synthetic, isolated or inorganic vitamins and minerals
- Dried at temperatures below 100°F
- Preservative free
To order Beyond Berries at whole sale prices, Click Here