Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Self-healing with the Silva Method

I believe in self-healing and the ability of the body to do miraculous things. I'd heard of the Silva Method but never looked into it until now. I've written here about the tingling and numbness I have all over my body and lately it has been worsening so yesterday, when a friend sent me a link to information about the Silva Method, I read everything on their website.

According to the Silva Method of Mind Body Healing, you can cure yourself and others of otherwise deadly diseases like diabetes, arthritis, high cholesterol, heart problems, and even cancer.

Instead of using medications for these problems, which have many side-effects, the Silva Method recommends training your mind to heal your body. Using the Silva Mind Body Healing Methods you can unleash the healing abilities that lie within your mind.

All of this sounded like a "coincidence" for my life. The Silva Method course seemed to be exactly what I needed at the time I needed it.

This course promises to help me save my own life and health. Here's the video that a friend sent to me.

I decided to register for the free audio on the Silva method and sign up for the free online lesson. After looking at that information, I was sold on trying this program. I even signed up for it, then at the last minute, decided to wait.

Once my info got into the Silva system, I received an email with an offer to try part of the program for seven days for just $1.

I was very impressed with what I got for that dollar! There were 10 audio lessons, each with 4 to 6 parts, which I downloaded to my Ipod. I've been listening to the audios every chance it get. Part 4 deals with self-healing so I can't wait to get to that part.

The Silva Method is recommended by Jack Canfield, well known author of the Chicken Soup for the Soul Books and Shakti Gawain, who's book, "Living in the Light" helped to change my life when I read is many years ago.

The Silva Method isn't just about self-healing, it is also about living whatever life you choose to live and manifesting your dreams. If you have health challenges, however, the life of your dreams most specifically includes good health.

I will keep you posted on what I learn from using the Silva Method and whether it helps me heal the tingling and numbness in my body.

If you would like more information on the Silva Mind Body Healing Method for self-healing and using the power of your mind to create your own life, click here.

No comments: