Thursday, July 23, 2009

Natural Treatments for Neuropathy

Do you suffer from periferal neuropathy? Neuropathy causes a tingling, burning sensation, especially in the arms and legs and can have any number of causes. I've written before about having a tingling in my entire body, which a neurologist has been unable to diagnose but which, so far, has caused no real nerve damage. On my last visit, he said I could have small fiber neuropathy and he has some medications which could help.

The tingling and burning in my hands and feet was especially bad when I went to see him. He scheduled me for another nerve testing session since it's been 2 years since my last one. I decided to look for some natural treatments for neuropathy before the testing and medication date.

First, I've been doing relaxation exercises, which eased the tingling, calmed my fears and got me to stop thinking "What's Wrong with me and how bad will it get before I go nuts??!!" I have been using the Silva Method for Mind Body Healing, which is teaching me many great techniques for self-healing.

I also did some research on using natural cures for neuropathy, which include homeopathy. I found Dr Tom Horton's Website, Burning Neuropathy, where he sells a homeopathic treatment for neuropathy which he developed called Artaglia. Homeopathic remedies are natural and not harmful to your body like medications and Dr. Horton's neuropathy remedy got good reviews from customers and is 100% guaranteed. I decided to order some.

I'm not an affiliate for this product and I am not making a penny for recommending it so you can believe me when I say that it is really helping! I started taking Artaglia one week ago and the tingling and burning in my hands, feet and face is much less now than it was. At some times it's nearly unnoticable and I've spent 2 years feeling this tingling, burning sensation every moment of the day.

I'm going back to the neurologist for nerve testing but using homeopathic, natural remedies has enabled me to forestall using any type of drugs for neuropathy. The neurologist has already told me that drugs on ly dull the symptoms, not reverse the cause, whatever that may be, so to me, using a natural homeopathic remedy makes sense.

The Zero Point Energy Wand has also been showing great promise in relieving the pain of neuropathy through energetic healing.

If you are suffering from any type of neuropathy or burning feet, you might want to give Dr. Horton's homeopathic remedy a try and see if it works for you. I also can't overestimate the power of using your own mind to help you heal. Try some meditaion, relaxtation and visualization. If you'd like more information on the Silva Method, sign up for their free email lessons.They are extremely helpful.

No comments: