Monday, March 1, 2010

Get Your Free Calli Tea Report Today

Interested in Sunrider's Calli Tea? Would you like to know more about the benefits of Calli tea and how Calli can help you live a healthier life? Perhaps you'd also like to know where to buy Calli tea at new low prices. As of March 1, 2020, it will be much easier and less expensive to purchase your Calli Tea and use it daily.

Send for my free Calli Tea Report, which includes ordering information and new price listings.

You can also order Calli Tea directly and securely through pay pal.


60 teabags

I have been drinking Calli Tea daily for about 10 years, as has my husband and daughter. We believe that drinking Calli improves our health in many ways.

Would you like to become a VIP customer and receive a 10% discount on all Sunrider products?  Sign is free. Send me an email and I can get you signed up.

Send for your free report today and find out all about Calli Tea and what it can do for your health.

1 comment:

ken marz said...

I really enjoy your blogg. I think we should all eat Chia seeds.I think chia seeds would make a great food storage.

Thanks

Ken