Ghee is rich in antioxidants and it is known for its healing properties, so why not smooth it onto your skin? Ghee can soften, strengthen and nourish skin all at once. Here are just a few ways to use ghee:
- Ghee softens skin and you can use it instead of expensive face or body creams.
- Rub into sore joints to keep them supple.
- Use as a topical treatment for blisters, skin rashes and burns.
- Use Ghee as a lip balm. Since ghee can be kept at room temperature, you can put it into a small container and carry it with you.
- Rub ghee into cuticles, nails and hands.
- Use ghee as a massage oil.
- Mix ghee with a few drops of essential oil and use as a bath oil.
To purchase Ghee, visit Amazon.com for these and other brands:
Nanak Pure Desi Ghee, Clarified Butter, 28-Ounce Jar
Odell's Chef's Butter, Clarified Butter, 10-Ounce Tubs (Pack of 3)