How to probiotics increase immunity to colds, flu and other viruses? The friendly bacteria contained in the best probiotics
Besides building immunity to colds and flu, probiotics benefits:
- Improving digestion - These days, with most people's diets including excess sugar, processed foods and fast food which create an acid condition in the body and kill off friendly bacteria, we need probiotics to assist in digestion. Do you suffer from gas, acid indigestion and bloating? You need probiotics in your diet to help you get rid of these conditions.
- Probiotics increase energy. because you are absorbing more of nutrients from the food you eat.
- Helps to get rid of allergies and conditions like sinusitis. Allergies are a symptom of a lowered immune system. Build up your immune system and allergies may well vanish.
- Aids constipation, irritable bowel syndrome, Celiac Disease and Chrohn's Disease
- Helps to heal chronic inflammation in the body which contributes to degenerative disease such as arthritis, heart disease and even cancer.
- Helps to heal leaky gut syndrome- Our intestinal tract is meant to hold in food and waste products but sometimes becomes permeable, allowing food and toxins to leak into your system, causing intense allergic reactions. This is often seen with auto-immune disorders. The best Probiotics can help heal leaky gut, decreasing allergic reactions and the symptoms of auto-immune disorders.
You can get the best probiotics from supplements or from food or both. Fermented or cultured foods such as kefir, yogurt and cultured vegetables contain live bacteria and digestive enzymes. You can also use supplements, either with or without these foods to increase the friendly bacteria in your system. Body Ecology offers a wide range of the best probiotics from capsules to probiotic drinks and you can get them through their website or, they are a little less expensive and have free shipping on Amazon.
If you would like to read more about adding the best probiotics to your diet, read The Body Ecology Diet - Recovering Your Health and Building Your Immunity by Donna Gates. The Body Ecology Diet recommends adding probiotics to your diet through not only supplements but foods which are high in beneficial bacteria.