Saturday, February 21, 2009

Introducing Joan's Country Kitchen

Unfortunately, I've had to suspend publication of my Country Kitchen blog but here you'll find a link to my website Path2HealthyLiving, which contains recipes, weightloss and health tips.

Looking for country style recipes and cooking tips. How about a food blog with menu planning tips, way to save money on your food budget and healthy, weightloss recipes? I would like to introduce my new food blog, Joan's Country Kitchen

Grab a cup of coffee and browse through my recipe collection. Many of these recipes came to me from my grandmother, an Iowa farmer's wife. Also, find new, up-to-date recipes too like healthy smoothies, chia seed recipes and a series on making homemade chocolate.

I've got a nice collection of budget recipes too, like Spam casserole, pasta and hamburger recipes to help out in these tough economic times. Save money too with the coupon sites I've collected for you.

In Joan's Country Kitchen, you also have access to quality cooking and baking products from Watkins. Browse WatkinsOnline or request a print catalog. I also highlight various Watkins products and keep you up to date on announcements. For instance, from now until March 1, 2009, Watkins products is offering free shipping on orders over $50.

So come by my country kitchen and stop to chat. I value your input so drop me a line. If you'd like to send me your favorite recipe and a link to your food blog, I'd love to post it.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: