Monday, April 18, 2011

Starting My 10 Minute Trainer Workouts Today

My 10 Minute Trainer Program arrived in the mail this weekend so today is going to be day one. I've been doing yoga and tai chi almost every day but I also feel I need some cardio and targeted workouts. I knew I could commit to 10 minutes a day sot he 10 Minute Trainer is perfect for me.

The 10 Minute Trainer is by Beach Body and is one of Tony Horton's workouts. 10 Minute Trainer offers 5 workouts including Total Body, Lower Body, Abs, Cardio and a yoga flex. You can either do just one 10 minute work out each day or combine them, doing 2-3 each day. Whichever you choose, you get a good workout for slimming down and for overall health.

Today I'm starting with the total body workout, since I also have a yoga class.

With the 10 Minute Trainer, you not only get the 5 workouts but also a tape measure and measurement tracker sheet so you can see how the exercises are working for you. There is a Getting Started Guide with a 4 week plan so you know which sessions to do on which days for maximum benefit.

There is a rapid results guide book that covers nutrition and which foods will help you be more healthy and reach your fitness goals, a 10 day Lean Jean Plan to help you lose one jean size in 10 days, a 2 day jump start plan to kick start your weightloss program, and a 10 minute meal guide to help you plan healthy meals.

I'll keep you posted on my progress with the 10 Minute Trainer Program. To get your own Beach Body 10 Minute Trainer Program,click here.

Sign up for the Beach Body Membership or become a coach and save 10% on all Beach Body products, including the 10 Minute Trainer.



Here is a great video about the 10 Minute Trainer:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I just purchased the 10 Minute Trainer myself. Would love to know what you thought of it, though you seem to be pretty active in addition to doing the 10 Minute trainer. What do you think if someone is just doing that program? I started the Two-day jumpstart but left the book at home so I'm bummed as I can't remember when to have the three Shakeology shakes and what snacks I'm supposed to eat.

Would love to hear more. Thanks!